Welcome from Piatt County Treasurer Tim C. Pankau
Tim C. Pankau, Treasurer
The Piatt County Treasurer's Office is now offering convenient online Real Estate tax payments through the GovTech Tax Collection and Escrow System.
We will begin accepting payments once the tax bills are mailed.
- The First Installment is due - June 16, 2017
- The Second Installment is due - September 01, 2017
- No online payments will be accepted after September 1, 2017
- Partial payments will not be accepted
- Late payments that do not include the correct amount of penalty of 1 1/2% per month, as provided by Illinois State Statutes, will not be accepted
If you are using a debit card with any of the major credit card brands, please contact your financial institution prior to using it for payment. Your bank may have a daily transaction limit on your debit card for your protection. Your payment could be declined if your tax payment is in excess of the daily transaction limit.
All online fees in addition to the convenience fees for processing online tax payments using a credit card or debit card are the responsibility of the Payee. Such fees shall include, but not limited to, a cancellation/disputed fee.